Search This Blog

Monday 13 July 2009

Introduction to PEDD

With the Governments help our aim would be to give you the relevant information that is urgently needed when travelling to an EU country.

If in the unfortunate situation you or a family member are attacked, or injured whilst abroad.

The information you may need would need to include location of hospitals, police stations, interpreters and much more.

This information could come in the form of a pocket guide for the relevant country. These could be distributed at airports and seaports or travel agents with further more details made available on the Pedd and a Government web sites.

When you book your holiday tickets to travel abroad do you stop for one moment and think? Have I packed all the belongings that I need?

•Have I got my passport?
•Have I got my travellers cheques or Euros?
•Did I get my travel insurance? and have all relevant information available Is my E111 card valid?
•Does my family know exactly where I am? Would they be able to contact me if there was a problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment