Search This Blog

Saturday 22 August 2009

Silent Dreams...............



You may say that when you see pictures of Robbie he never really smiles,that's because when he was paralysed his facial muscles in his face were so badly affected.
But Remember he smiles from within as he has a heart of Gold.

Below there is a poem that I done a few months ago.

Poem

The saying is important
It takes time to know him well
It gets cold on my own in the evening
And my hart beat shudders and swells

Make no mistake I'm within my senses
My ringing bells are in tacked as well
The gods are always beside me
So should I ask them, more then tell.

Had the candle in the wind not taken its time to burn
And the dream broken at the stem, given time to make the mend
If that gift was not given before the the wedding blessed
Then our royal highness may never had been laid to rest.

Story's are cruel painful with spite
Restless restless night after night
Arms that I can fill are strong and warm
Time to awake up and come out of this storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment