Search This Blog

Saturday 15 August 2009

Wake me up please...........................

I meet new victims now, with there torn family's
Talking of violence that happened in foreign countries
Headline tragic news it beginning to hurts my ears
Same last year ,violence crime unnecessary accidents sparking all my fears.

It pains me so, to tell these family's the full and horrid truth
The same answers spoken again this year , its so cruel and so uncouth
Don't give a dame the tour company's and bar owners would say
As long as its sold that ticket or next drink, there laughing all the way.

Spoken to the tourist reps, who just don't want to know
As long as that shot is paid for and the punters are swaying to and throw
That's my child you are filling up with cheap and over priced drink
You won't want to clear it up, when there sick in your toilets or sink.

The none license bouncers, waiting to grab me and throw me out
Who gives a shit his drunk they say,but do they know I'm not a thug or lout?
There minds made up angry and now throwing me out
Boots in my back, bottle over the head, with there fist in my clout.

Please stop I beg you ,I'm someones son or someones daughter
Head pounding ,blood poring, should I go, I think I alter.
The light has gone now, left is the sound of a silent muffled calm
Friends crying standing over me ,How bad I hear I think Ive been badly harmed.

Its the noise of the machines now, I can hear ringing in my ear
Doctors and nurses talking together with my parents I do fear
I can't see them at all now, oh why cant this be
His blind I hear ,this can't be happening to some one like me.

Last night I was laughing and going out with my friends
I'm now on that theatre list, as my life could now come to its end
I really need to go home now .as this can't be my last day
The line now gone dead ,the sounds have now stopped.As I think ive past away.

I can still hear the screams from my mums distant voice
Mum and dad are told, I've gone now, so home they go as they have no choice
Please don't leave me hear I'm frightened, you have given me that scare
Oh my god I was asleep, its was only a dream and horrible everlasting nightmare.

Or was it....?

Pedd.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment